Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some Cheap Finds at Big Lots

A friend and I took a walk around Big Lots the other day and made a few good finds. Number one is this set of 3 glazed pots sizes 10.2", 7.5" and 5.5" for only $10. They come in some nice colors too! It was very hard to resist:


The other was a nice wire folding shelf I'd like to hang on the wood fence for some of my little pots, or perhaps seedlings. It was a steal at only $4:


That folding shelf became an even better deal after I saw it's high-end counterpart at the nursery the next day for $52!:


Ok, the second one is made of good quality welded metal and very sturdy...but my $4 one has 3 shelves instead of one! *neener*

2 comments:

  1. I didn't resist on the 3 pots for 10 bucks deal, they are awaiting planting as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't resist on the 3 pots for 10 bucks deal, they are awaiting planting as we speak.

    ReplyDelete

Mary's Gardening Calendar