Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Bloom Day 2010



In my backyard container garden:

Sweet Pea Princess Elizabeth


Mums & Oriental Poppies


more Oriental Poppies

Nasturtiums Alaska


and Sweet Alyssum Oriental Nights

And in my parent's front yard:

Sunflowers Autumn Beauty
dey bring beeeeeees!

Larkspur Shades of Blue, Zinnia Cut and Come Again and Desert Bluebells

Cosmos Seashell Blend and Shasta Daisies

Statice, Zinnia Cut and Come Again and Calendula

ok, I know a pic of this bed is already up but for some reason it's just my favorite <3 I think it may be the color combination...

7 comments:

  1. I forgot to save seeds from my Autumn Beauty sunflowers the past two year and this year I didn't buy any. Your pic makes me miss them. I'm going to have to make sure to buy some for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Oriental Poppies! And I spy a Yuban coffee can container...lord knows we drink enough coffee, I should start planting in them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MBT - aren't they great? I never knew a sunflower could grow more than a single flower until last summer :) They're now my favorite variety

    DG - thanks! I snatch the empty coffee containers from work all the time, and highly recommend it mwuahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your tall white daisies! Mine are so short =(

    I may have to come over and steal some...hehehe =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean - hehehe, I have a couple extra if you want to come jack them.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your tall white daisies! Mine are so short =(

    I may have to come over and steal some...hehehe =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean - hehehe, I have a couple extra if you want to come jack them.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Mary's Gardening Calendar