Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For Mother's Day

I made two bouquets for Mother's Day this year, one living and one traditional. Oddly neither went as planned but both turned out very nice O.o


This was the living arrangement. It was meant to go into a wicker Goodwill basket I had but darn it they wouldn't all fit. Luckily I found an empty pot forgotten at the recipient's place :) One of the little ones I babysit helped me put it together for her mom, it was fun. I didn't have enough of the right seedlings in my stash so I picked the big yellow gerbera up from a garden center, the alyssums I grew.


And this bouquet was for my momma, cut from our own garden :) Calendula, amini rose, ranunculus, zinnias, cosmos and a couple of California poppies. Oh and a sprig of parsnip, I just love their leaves....

And that's it for now, hope you had a nice Mother's Day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary's Gardening Calendar