So I've returned to the country after a holiday trip, and my evening class is over, and many other distractions are taken care of... Now I think I'm officially back from hiatus :)
Been spending time thinking about how best to keep myself on track in different areas of my life. As far gardening here's my overall plan to get on track:
- Bulletin Board - calendar, LA monthly planting guides, monthly garden to-do list, booklist, visit wish list.
- Garden - use the darn bulletin board to keep up to date on projects and garden chores.
- Learning - try to read a new garden book a month, and visit at least one new garden related place or meet with other gardeners.
- Budget - I started a new 2011 budget for myself. I want to keep track especially of my garden expenses vs. returns.
- Blog - use bulletin board info for a monthly overall plan entry and help keep up with entries, also to berate self in sticking to my to-do list.
- Make a cool bulletin board - using stuff I have and possible from dollar or thrift shop if I need to.
- Make a second composting container (oh that's right, I've finally got one going - more on that later)
- Build a pot trellis for John.
- Make seed bombs with Jean
- Build two LED Grow Boxes
- Get my spring Green Babies sowed!
Here's a preview of my plot.... uh, plan that is for numba 3: